Thursday 23 February 2012

"It's the final countdown..." (Europe)

Oh, boy...if you thought I was excited before...!  I am just buzzing, I'm so excited!  I feel like a 7-year-old going to Disney World!  I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.  I think part of what's contributing to this insane level of excitement (at least on my part, I can't speak for my husband) is the fact that this is all so new.  I haven't done anything remotely like this before, so I have no idea what to expect.  It almost doesn't seem real -- I can't believe that we're actually doing this.  And I can't wait!

We received more info today about boarding and being on the ship.  AND the daily schedules for the cruise!  Wow.  Let's see...hmmm...strangely, there's nothing happening much before noon each day.  But the concerts and events don't end until after midnight, either, so...  At least it looks like I will be getting some sleep, after all.  Breakfast?  What breakfast?

So folks, I'm all packed and ready to go.  In less than 48 hours, we'll be shiprockin'!!

Keep watching this space, my next post should be from the cruise ship itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment